"Outdoor Summer Movies - Free!" Top 5 Page for this destination Starlight Cinema at the Delta Ocean Pointe Resort Tip by Jetgirly
Starlight Cinema at the Delta Ocean Pointe Resort, Victoria: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Twice weekly in July and August, the Boardwalk Restaurant at the Delta Ocean Pointe Resort screens free outdoor movies right by the ocean's edge. Seating is limited so arrive early, but I would recommend making reservations for a late dinner and dining while you watch the films they screen. This year they have really updated the roster to more recent films, so it's going to be GREAT! Note that films start at dusk.
There is a small canteen that sells popcorn and hot beverages. BUNDLE UP! Wear warm clothes because you're RIGHT next to the ocean at night! If you are going to be arriving late, you may want to bring seating of your own too.
See the link below for most recent schedule information.
Address: 45 Songhees Road - Just Over the Blue Bridge
Phone: (250) 360 LURE
More Reviews (123)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Listen to the Netherland's Carillon
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels