"Watch the winter whale migration at the beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Beaches Tip by HSC123
Beaches, Jacksonville: 6 reviews and 12 photos
In the winter time those with a sharp eye may spot whales migrating just off the shores of Jacksonville's beaches. Last winter one whale made local headlines when it took a wrong turn and found itself swimming in the St. Johns River. Wildlife authorities kept patrol until the whale safely found its way back out to sea.
More Off The Beaten Path in Jacksonville (13)
More Reviews (133)
- See All Jacksonville's Beach Town Center
- See All Catch some Jacksonville Suns baseball!
- See All Great beach life atmosphere!
- Avoid the Northwest Quadrant of the city
- See All Independence Day Fireworks
- See All Natural beauty and upscale pleasures by...
HSC123's Related Pages
Have you been to Jacksonville?Share Your Travels