"Getting off the main drag ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Common Sense Advice / Sketchy Neighborhoods Tip by shrimp56
Common Sense Advice / Sketchy Neighborhoods, Chicago: 52 reviews and 16 photos
Many restaurants and other interesting places are out of the mainstream. Here we are walking north on Franklin Ave. towards the restaurant MK. You can see the building on Michigan Ave in the distance. In the day you will be fine in this area just north of the main gallery area, but at night you might want to use more caution.
More Warnings and Dangers in Chicago (2)
More Reviews (187)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All Don't miss the medieval paintings at...
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels