"The dreaded parking meter" Top 5 Page for this destination Driving in London Tip by sourbugger
Driving in London, London: 40 reviews and 24 photos
These insidious creations litter virtually all of London's roads. A few points which might help however :
1) Always park carefully in the confines of a parking bay - you can get a ticket if you don't.
2) Always check when exactly it is in operation, Saturday afternoon, Sundays and Bank Holidays can sometimes be free!
3) If someone else leaves before their time is up, you can use their credit.
4) Have plenty of change ready
5) A local car park might actually work our cheaper.
6) Don't park on a meter that is broken or with a bag over it.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in London (21)
More Reviews (266)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels