"Door and porch" Top 5 Page for this destination Church of St Ann Tip by matcrazy1
Church of St Ann, Vilnius: 39 reviews and 69 photos
When I was going to leave St. Anne's church I paid my attention to the beautiful wooden doors on my picture. Like almost always in catholic churches they led to a small porch. Usually there are info tables for prayers in Lithuanian and sometimes some info for visitors in foreign languages there.
Address: Maironio gatve 8, Vilnius
Directions: From the Cathedral Square walk Pilies gatve (Castle Street), turn first stree left (Bernardinu gatve), churches at its end, across Maironio gatve.
More Things to Do in Vilnius (127)
More Reviews (261)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
- Concerts, discos, live music...
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels