"Jakarta Fair" Top 5 Page for this destination Fair Tip by latte18
Fair, Jakarta: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Jakarta Fair or Pekan Raya Jakarta is an annual event to commemorate Jakarta's birthday on June 22. It's a month-long event starting in Mid-June to Mid-July. The Jakarta Fairgrounds in Kemayoran comes alive to the sounds of industrial exhibits, cultural extravaganza, rides, clothes and furniture sale events, and performances by local bands.
The Jakarta Fair was first held in 1968 and until 1991, were held annualy on the grounds of National Monument (Monas). Beginning in 1992, the event was moved to a bigger venue in Jakarta Fairgrounds Kemayoran. This huge month-long celebration remains one of the most visited events in Jakarta, and proved to be very popular with Jakartans, expats as well as local and international tourists.
Address: Jakarta Fairgrounds Kemayoran
Directions: Kemayoran, North Jakarta
More Things to Do in Jakarta (14)
More Reviews (42)
- See All food delivery to your doorstep
- See All Nighttime Serenades
- See All airport tax and departure tax
- some pointers on how to get along with...
- See All exercise caution @ intersections
- packing for the tropics
- See All A Great SALEabration 2004
- See All Indonesian luxury
- See All Paintball: experience the battlefield...
- See All The Farmer's Statue
- a myriad of choices!
- bring clean, unused, fresh-from-the-bank...
latte18's Related Pages
Have you been to Jakarta?Share Your Travels