"Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Twentynine Palms Things to Do Tip by JauntBoy
Twentynine Palms Things to Do: 14 reviews and 35 photos
The world's largest Marine Corps base at 932 square miles, the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC) is the premiere combat training facility for the USMC.
Address: Located about six miles north of Twentynine Palms.
Directions: Take Adobe Road north to the Main Gate. The Visitor Center will be before the gate, on the right. You may need a sponsor to gain access to the base, so make sure to visit the center for more information.
More Things to Do in Twentynine Palms (2)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Under the Milky Way
- See All Alaskan Fish Flown In Fresh Overnight
- See All Small and Crowded, but Happening
- See All Want Art? We Have Art!
- Gay Travel in Twentynine Palms/Morongo...
Explore the World
Have you been to Twentynine Palms?Share Your Travels
Latest Twentynine Palms hotel reviews
- Country Inn Twentynine Palms - Experience Satisfaction!
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 19, 2013
- 29 Palms Inn
- 139 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Roughley Manor
- 306 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013
- Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel
- 187 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013
- Harmony Motel
- 232 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- El Rancho Dolores Motel
- 1 Review & Opinion