"Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Twentynine Palms Things to Do Tip by JauntBoy
Twentynine Palms Things to Do: 14 reviews and 35 photos
The world's largest Marine Corps base at 932 square miles, the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC) is the premiere combat training facility for the USMC.
Address: Located about six miles north of Twentynine Palms.
Directions: Take Adobe Road north to the Main Gate. The Visitor Center will be before the gate, on the right. You may need a sponsor to gain access to the base, so make sure to visit the center for more information.
More Things to Do in Twentynine Palms (2)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Under the Milky Way
- See All Alaskan Fish Flown In Fresh Overnight
- See All Small and Crowded, but Happening
- See All Want Art? We Have Art!
- Gay Travel in Twentynine Palms/Morongo...
Have you been to Twentynine Palms?Share Your Travels
Latest Twentynine Palms hotel reviews
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms - Joshua Tree National Park
- 82 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Roughley Manor
- 293 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- 29 Palms Inn
- 117 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Country Inn Twentynine Palms - Experience Satisfaction!
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 21, 2013
- Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel
- 170 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 9, 2013
- Harmony Motel
- 216 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- El Rancho Dolores Motel
- 1 Review & Opinion