The Stumps: "When the Lights Go Down in a California Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Twentynine Palms Nightlife Tip by JauntBoy
Twentynine Palms Nightlife: 3 reviews and 7 photos
A sports pub hugely popular with Marines, this place has karaoke, occasional live music, and an Internet jukebox. Great place to watch the guys, if you're into that. A word of caution: This is not a gay bar, and some of the folks might get a bit rowdy if they think you're trying to hit up on them, especially if they're intoxicated. Just use common sense, and you'll be okay.
Dress Code: Come as you are. Glitz, glamour, and grunge can all be seen here.
Address: 5947 Adobe Road, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
Directions: Go past the first stoplight on Adobe (@ Gorgonio Drive) as you head north, and it'll be about 1/4 mile down the road, on the right
Phone: (760) 367-4574
Theme: People Watching
More Nightlife in Twentynine Palms (2)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Under the Milky Way
- See All Alaskan Fish Flown In Fresh Overnight
- See All Want Art? We Have Art!
- Gay Travel in Twentynine Palms/Morongo...
- See All Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center
Have you been to Twentynine Palms?Share Your Travels
Latest Twentynine Palms hotel reviews
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms - Joshua Tree National Park
- 84 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 8, 2013
- Roughley Manor
- 295 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- 29 Palms Inn
- 121 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Country Inn Twentynine Palms - Experience Satisfaction!
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 21, 2013
- El Rancho Dolores Motel
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel
- 171 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Harmony Motel
- 216 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013