"The queen and princess from England (-:" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Favorite Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Favorites: 47 reviews and 53 photos
Favorite thing: On the second of June we were honoured by the visit of Kay (VT-membername: Haldane) and her daughter Keziah. They were travelling in the East of The Netherlands and we agreed in a mini-meeting and tour in / around Arnhem. Of course we went up the tower to ring the bell and though the weather was somewhat windy and rainy, we had a great day together. We saw Arnhem's centre as well as the castle of Doorwerth (including a tour inside) and took a short walk on the estate of Mariëndaal. We had some lovely talks and hope that we will meet again. Kay, Keziah ... it was great !!! Thanks for coming over.
More Favorites in Arnhem (10)
More Reviews (55)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels