Spizzico...: "While shopping at Cento Giotto" Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Restaurant Tip by mapakettle
Padova Restaurants: 83 reviews and 172 photos
Don't stop here. It looks familiar, and it's not too busy, but, ...there is a reason. The food is terrible.
The pizza is like cardboard, and the pop has a medicinal taste. Go anywhere else, but don't go here.
I have never tried any of the other locations, but, I'm sorry, even for my VT mates I won't go that far. You want to try, go ahead, then you can write your own review.
Favorite Dish: The french fries are probably the best things on the menu, but even those are hard, lots of 'ends', and too salty.
Address: Centro Giotto...main floor.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Bright orange and white colors, usually fairly quiet. Various locations within Padova, and is a fairly popular chain in Italy. Why ???
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (81)
- See All Need a travel agent for Italy?
- See All Caffetteria Manin
- See All A Church built of straw...well wheat...
- See All Fog, about 8am.
- See All Local Police Station
- See All A Jewel hidden in backstreets of the...
- See All Doors open the WRONG way..or is it the...
- See All Looks like rain...
- Bathrooms, wonderful inventions in time...
- See All Actually, we go Saturday afternoon....
- Dare I say it.......?
Been to Padova?Share your travels with the world!
mapakettle's Related Pages
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels