"Paris, a mistake to stay here ....." Paris Las Vegas Tip by kymbanm

Paris Las Vegas, Las Vegas: 18,925 reviews and 112 photos

The Eifel tower - Las Vegas
by kymbanm

I was very disappointed in the Paris Hotel. The casino and shopping were wonderful. I found customer service lacking in every guest area except the spa, that was a wonderful experience. Unfortunately the spa didn't make up for my disappointment in the bell-persons, housekeeping staff and others. This is one of the worst experiences I have had in Las Vegas hotels. Despite talking with the concierge several times during my short stay, I did not see any changes in the lack of service provided by this hotel. Worth a look-see, but not a stay.

Unique Qualities: No one helped me with my bags despite searching for a bellhop, and I ended up dragging my bags across the cobblestones of the casino to get from the shuttle drop off to registration. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but for this trip I had extra baggage for a conference and really needed help.

I found service at the poolside restaurant very poor. I sat at a table, ignored completely for over 45 minutes. I finally walked to the kitchen and asked if they were still serving. After this I did get served, but the food was only so-so.

Another annoyance was that the housekeepers came in at all hours of the day without knocking. Of course the first time this occured I was changing my clothes.

The casino was beautiful, and shops were fun. The streetside restaurant served wonderful escargot (sp?) and the service there was heavenly. But after my return to the streetside restaurant in 2006, they too have gone the way of the rest of the Paris enterprise. I no longer find this a place I'll choose to go to in my future travels to Las Vegas.

Address: 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: On the strip, find the Eifel tower and enter :)
Phone: +1 866-986-0468
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.parislasvegas.com/

• Updated Jul 25, 2006

More Hotels in Las Vegas (1)

Comments

kymbanm

“Each step brings one closer to a new beginning ....”

Have you been to Las Vegas?