"Kindness in the time of Monsoons" Top 5 Page for this destination The Ballard Bungalow Kochi Tip by cochinjew
The Ballard Bungalow Kochi, Kochi: 47 reviews and 18 photos
How do you account for too many kind deeds done to you , how does that affect you? and your actions towards others? This is the story of Aneesh AbooBakar from Paravur near Cerai Beach who is the assistant manager at Ballard Heritage Villa
Unique Qualities: To get away from the sudden downpour, we walked into this shiny new hotel. No auto rikshaws or Buses coming this way.. pouring rain. He invited us in, offered us coffee and offered us mangos and kept us company until the rain abated. and told us about his family and about the history of the hotel. He also called Cerai Beach Resort to find out some information for us. Truly hospitable Malayalee.
On our return we decided to stay at this hotel and were treated very very well.
Address: Fort Cochin opposite Brunton Boatyards
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: A short walk from the Fort Cochin Bus station and the ferry boat station to both vypeen and ernakulam
Price: less than US$20
More Hotels in Kochi (20)
More Reviews (111)
- See All NOT A GOOD CHOICE
- See All Getting your visiting card designed and...
- See All Air Asia from KL to Cochin
- See All India is the most Pro Israeli country in...
- See All Good South Indian Food
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels