"Via Bellagio" Top 5 Page for this destination Hotel Shops Tip by goingsolo
Hotel Shops, Las Vegas: 43 reviews and 90 photos
Another set of shops in the if-you-have-to-ask-you-can't-afford-it category. But most people stroll through this area, either to get to Olives restaurant, or simply to get back onto the Strip without having to walk the length of the Bellagio in the Vegas heat. But if you're a regular at Tiffany, Gucci or Hermes, you may want to pick up a little something while here.
What to buy: Some diamonds at Tiffany, a purse at Gucci and a dress at Chanel.
What to pay: More than you'll ever win at video poker.
Address: Hotel Bellagio
Directions: Bellagio Hotel.
More Reviews (128)
- See All Fantasy Market Buffet at the Palms
- See All Tangerine at Treasure Island
- See All Virtual motion sickness at the Luxor
- See All Excalibur Hotel Casino
- See All Indoor Rock Climbing
- See All Lost City Museum and Ruins
goingsolo's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels