New market: "Bangles and beads" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Shopping Tip by Saagar
Bangladesh Shopping: 13 reviews and 11 photos
Several stalls in the New market in Dhaka are devoted to ready-made and by-the-bead jewlery. You can look for something that you can wear immediately, but also compile yourself and have them string it up for you according to your wish.
What to buy: I bought some bangles and things for putting in the hair for my niece. Many colorful things and goodies for children here.
More Shopping in Bangladesh (10)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Good coverage of Bangladesh on Google...
- See All Delhi Night Life
- See All Airlines' domestic routes in B'desh
- See All Hot chillies
- Sweet peanut sellers
- See All Buddhist influence in the Raozan area of...
- See All Flimsy bridges
- See All Maheskhali Island Buddhist stupas
- See All Appropriate dress for women.
- See All Tired of Chittagong City?
- See All Hotel in Comilla
- Packing for Bangladesh
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangladesh?Share Your Travels