"Flowers in churches" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Local Customs: 135 reviews and 161 photos
In each church, well, Roman catholic church I could see at least one side altar with a religious picture, usually of a saint or biblical scene. It was not so unique in churches around the world.
But in Vilnius locals used to bring flowers to a church and put them by the saint picture, usually below, sometimes on the floor or like on my picture in a vase.
More Local Customs in Vilnius (76)
More Reviews (312)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels