"Look up and enjoy... if you like" Top 5 Page for this destination Church of St Ann Tip by matcrazy1
Church of St Ann, Vilnius: 39 reviews and 69 photos
Look up to the upper part of tall - two store - main altar of St. Ann's church. The quite interesting ceiling was completely renovated at the beginning of 19th century. The stained glasses looked as quite new.
Generally, I must admit that it was the most trimmed church in Vilnius. Someone cares about it a lot.
Address: Maironio gatve 8, Vilnius
Directions: From the Cathedral Square walk Pilies gatve (Castle Street), turn first stree left (Bernardinu gatve), churches at its end, across Maironio gatve.
Phone: +370 698 17731
More Things to Do in Vilnius (127)
More Reviews (261)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
- Concerts, discos, live music...
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels