Cobblers' shops: "Fix your shoes" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Shopping Tip by Saagar
Bangladesh Shopping: 13 reviews and 11 photos
Along busy streets and on street corners itinerant and established cobblers or shoe makers set up shop.
If you need to fix your shoes, Dhaka's cobblers will do a good job cheaply and quickly.
If you are struck in traffic you can have a quick shoe polish while you wait in your rickshaw for the jams to clear.
More Shopping in Bangladesh (10)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Good coverage of Bangladesh on Google...
- See All Delhi Night Life
- See All Airlines' domestic routes in B'desh
- See All Hot chillies
- Sweet peanut sellers
- See All Buddhist influence in the Raozan area of...
- See All Flimsy bridges
- See All Maheskhali Island Buddhist stupas
- See All Appropriate dress for women.
- See All Tired of Chittagong City?
- See All Hotel in Comilla
- Packing for Bangladesh
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangladesh?Share Your Travels