"What a pattern!" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Off The Beaten Path: 140 reviews and 182 photos
I am not sure whether this pattern and design of the pot on my picture is Lithuanian. I didn't see such kind of pots/mugs sold in souvenir stores and street stalls in Vilnius. Anyway, I found it enough interesting to take a picture.
I found this colorful and lovely ceramic pot/mug fixed to the wall of Gurman's coffehouse that was at Pilies gatve 6 - main street of the old town. Not at all off the beaten paths, more "off the looking eyes", I mean, easy to miss...
More Off The Beaten Path in Vilnius (59)
More Reviews (329)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels