Mc Mahons Pub: "Live Music - and English speaking barstaff." Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Nightlife Tip by NiceLife
Nice Nightlife: 58 reviews and 45 photos
Claims to be a good time with anglo friendly barmen, with occasional live music and the inevitable footie on a big plasma. For those who want the benefit of Nice but something familiar from home by way of nightlife. Not unlike other "pub" venues in the Rue de la Prefecture - Master Home and Waynes, or Ma Nolans at the entrance to the Cours Saleya.
Dress Code: Every night a different theme.
Directions: Along Albert 1st gardens and Vieux Nice, near the bus station
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (186)
- See All New bus tariffs from May 3rd, 2013
- See All Promenades des Anglais (2005) Olivier...
- See All Riviera Road Safety and two wheels
- See All At last - beer at sensible prices - with...
- See All One final "thing to do" - do nothing!
- See All Why shopkeepers are suspicious of you
- See All Love to walk in the sky? :Grande...
- See All Temperature around the year in Nice
- See All Well recommended by the many Scots...
- See All Power-assisted para-flying thingumy
- See All Nice Etoile
- See All You came here to get away from this, no?
NiceLife's Related Pages
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels