"Few post boxes" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Warnings and Dangers: 59 reviews and 39 photos
I did find this yellow post box on my picture on the outside wall of the main post office at Gediminos prospektas 7, 3 - 5 min. walk from the cathedral, second block on the right side. I didn't see many more post boxes in the centre/downtown of Vilnius.
When I was leaving Vilnius by my car I was looking for the post box to send my just written postcards. I was driving quite long around and close to the centre/downtown till I finally found one.
More Warnings and Dangers in Vilnius (22)
More Reviews (366)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels