Caffè Concerto: "After a long day hiking" Top 5 Page for this destination Caffe Concerto Tip by Saagar
Caffe Concerto, Pokhara: 2 reviews and 0 photos
Looking for a calm meal, little fuss, known food and a cozy and friendly place to sit , go to Caffe Concerto. Plays cool jazz and has good Italian-style food, with pizza and noodles (sorry, p a s t a ) on the top of the menu. Wines to go with it, too.
Apparently good home made ice cream, but as of principle I do not eat this in Nepal.
Organic food products, good coffees etc.
Fireplace going (using waste wood) in an open fireplace in the cold part of the year.
Have various board games for visitors who want to linger. Comfy, view to passing guests or inside close to the fireplace.
Well educated young staff.
Favorite Dish: Pizza here is consistently good.
Cappuchino is good.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Lakeside, Pokhara.
In front of the main gate to the Royal Palace.
Phone: Tel 531429
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (64)
- See All Rupa Tal lake
- See All Hiring vehicles in Pokhara
- See All Modern amenities, sterile, but good on...
- See All Buying pashmina shawls
- See All Pokhara Cyber Cafe
- See All Muggings on the Mardi to Peace Pagoda...
- See All Your mobile phone?
- See All Fishing in Rupa Tal
- See All Mahendrapul & Chipledhunga
- See All Relax and keep warm into the night on...
- See All Chipledhunga in Pokhara city centre
Been to Pokhara?Share your travels with the world!
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Pokhara?Share Your Travels