"To or from Latvia" Top 5 Page for this destination Baltic Sea Ferries Tip by wadekorzan
Baltic Sea Ferries, Stockholm: 28 reviews and 35 photos
The ferry between Latvia and Stockholm has been reinstated, and if you have never been to Riga, Latvia, then you must go! It is incredible!
The crossing takes about 18 hours, so it usually leaves Stockholm at 6 PM and arrives in Riga at 12:30 PM the following day. There is a great website that will provide you with all of the information you need. Simply check out Ferries to Riga, Latvia
More Transportation in Stockholm (14)
More Reviews (90)
- See All Very late sunsets
- See All Use this map to get an orientation
- See All Get a good view of the City Hall
- See All Tips about boating
- See All Take this list of important numbers
- See All Beware of taxis!
wadekorzan's Related Pages
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels