"Eccentric and Funky" Top 5 Page for this destination The Mint Tip by Jetgirly
The Mint, Victoria: 1 reviews and 0 photos
The Mint is one of Victoria's hottest new restaurants. They specialize in Tibetan and Nepalese food, so there are lots of interesting looking things on the menu (I can't wait to try the four-course Nepali dinner!). It's got cool lighting, intimate tables, and loud DJs spinning six nights each week. It's a great place to hang out with your friends in the evening, instead of going to another boring club.
CASH ONLY! CASH ONLY! CASH ONLY!
Dress Code: None.
Address: 1414 Douglas Street
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Victoria (12)
More Reviews (123)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Listen to the Netherland's Carillon
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels