"Monday Nights Are Crazy" Top 5 Page for this destination Boom Boom Room Tip by Jetgirly
Boom Boom Room, Victoria: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Boom Boom Room is known for it's amazing Monday nights- it is one of the hottest place to be. Although other nights can be kind of "iffy", their Monday nights are always packed with beautiful people who frequent other clubs from Thursday to Saturday. Drinks are always cheap and the staff are always very friendly. Cover has never exceeded $5. Dress code is ultra flexible, but leave your attitude at the door.
Address: 1208 Wharf Street
Directions: Go to the bottom of Bastion Square, cross the street and go down the stairs.
More Reviews (123)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Listen to the Netherland's Carillon
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels