" Fuji Money Changer ": "Changing money in Kathmandu ??" Top 5 Page for this destination Nepal Shopping Tip by into-thin-air
Nepal Shopping: 74 reviews and 77 photos
Not exactly a shopping tip but I couldn't find a suitable page to put this one on !!??
Changing money in Kathmandu -- There are literally 1000's of money changers but my tip would be to try " Fuji Money Changer " on Thamel Chouk, I found P K Bhattachan the manager a good guy to deal with and if you are changing a largish amount of money then they are willing to give you a better rate than advertised -- give them a try !!
2006 -- I was back in this, My Favourite Money Changer in Kathmandu and Yes -- He Again gave me a better rate that All of his competitors -- See if he will do the same for you !! -- Happy Travels in Nepal -- Rob
I was back at Fuji Money Changer again this year (2008) and pleased to report that their exchange rate are still the best that I was able to find in Kathmandu
I was back changing my money at a better than average rate with Mr Fuji on my 2012 trip ;-)
Address: Tridevi marg 29, Thamel
Directions: On Thamel Chouk, Left hand side or road when leaving Thamel, In front of Himalayan Bank
othercontact: email email@example.com
Phone: 4423427 / 4423555
More Shopping in Nepal (20)
More Reviews (320)
- See All Ideas for Day Trips from Kathmandu
- See All Trying to avoid the “Kathmandu...
- See All Combing Poon Hill & ABC in a tight...
- See All Service Charges and Taxes
- See All Peak Fees
- See All Average Numbers arriving in Nepal
- See All Serving good food for more than 20 years
- See All Getting from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- See All SIM Cards in Nepal
- See All Mardi Himal Loop Night 8
- See All Thermorest / Cary-Mat while Teahouse...
- See All Great Ambiance ;-)
into-thin-air's Related Pages
Have you been to Nepal?Share Your Travels