"First look down" Top 5 Page for this destination Gediminas Castle Tip by matcrazy1
Gediminas Castle, Vilnius: 69 reviews and 130 photos
When I got to the top of the Gediminas Hill by funicular train I started to enjoy the views. Looking down I could see clean, renovated recently buildings of the Lower Castle including white buildings of the Old Arsenal covered by red or rather orange roof-tiles.
Address: Arsenalo gatve 5, Vilnius
Directions: From the top of the Gediminas Hill - north of the old town, south of Neris River, west of Wilia River.
More Things to Do in Vilnius (127)
More Reviews (261)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
- Concerts, discos, live music...
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels