"Open-air sculptures" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Things to Do: 735 reviews and 1,315 photos
I didn't find many open-air sculptures in Vilnius. But I liked these two stone statues on my picture. They stood on an earthy elevation and were made for a celebration of 750 anniversary of coronation of the first and the only king of Lithuania: King Mindaugas.
Address: Arsenalo gatve 1-3, Vilnius
Directions: Walking from the Cathedral Square towards the New Arsenal on a meadow to your right.
More Things to Do in Vilnius (127)
More Reviews (261)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
- Concerts, discos, live music...
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels