"Lower Castle - park around" Top 5 Page for this destination Lower Castle Tip by matcrazy1
Lower Castle, Vilnius: 9 reviews and 12 photos
There was a green area/park with paved walkways, benches, open-air sculptures, growing flowers etc. around external buildings of the Lower Castle that was New and Old Arsenal. It was nice area for a walk and relax.
Like in many medieval cities the Lower Castle which existed in place of contemporary rather palace was surrounded by walls which protected the castle. This green belt around the Lower Castle is ecactly on the place of the former walls.
Address: Arsenalo st. 3
Directions: Near the Cathedral and Lithuanian National Museum
Phone: (370-5) 2629426
More Things to Do in Vilnius (127)
More Reviews (261)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
- See All Lithuanian wooden statues-chapels
- See All Trolleybuses - save them, please!
- See All Nude bathing?
- See All Polish visitors and no vacancy!
- See All General information
- Concerts, discos, live music...
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels