"Visit Grassmarket - Great Pubs & Food, Trendy" Top 5 Page for this destination Grassmarket Tip by scotlandscotour
Grassmarket, Edinburgh: 14 reviews and 33 photos
visit Grassmarket, just down off the Royal Mile, below George IV Bridge, for a cosmopolitan atmosphere, lively bars and good restaurants - most un Scottish!
A great place to hang out - day or night. Very central, good hostels, hotels and shops nearby.
Feels very cosmopolitan.
Directions: By Royal Mile and west end of Cowgate, beneath George IV Bridge.
Turn down opposite National Library.
More Things to Do in Edinburgh (24)
More Reviews (43)
- See All Megabus Fails To Show Up
- See All Small, Elite, Exclusive, Backpackers -...
- Edinburgh Accommodation During Festival...
- See All Good Food in a Nice Bar - Good Eating...
- See All The Millenium Clock - Royal Museum -...
scotlandscotour's Related Pages
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels