"Public buses parked along a street" Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Vilnius Local Customs: 135 reviews and 161 photos
My first stop when I entered Vilnius by my car was on a wide street along southern bank of Neris River.
There where a lot of long yellow-blue public buses parked along this street. They were parked one by one on the right lane along maybe half of kilometer of a street. Was it cheap parking for public transportation company?
I could see new skyline of Vilnius with newly built, modern skyscrapers on the oposite side of Neris River.
More Local Customs in Vilnius (76)
More Reviews (312)
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All More info?
- See All Four must see activities!
- See All On the top but not my recommendation
- See All Wait, wait and again wait
- See All Poor choice, high prices
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels