"Museum of Basque Culture and History" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by timtregenza
Museums, Bilbao: 12 reviews and 13 photos
This interesting museum describes the ethnicity and cultural heritage of the Basque people from prehistory.
Not a museum for children though.
Address: c/ De Iturribide (close to Plaza Nueva)
Directions: Metro: Casco Viejo
More Things to Do in Bilbao (18)
More Reviews (117)
- See All Something for everyone
- See All Zuretzat - the "helmet" bar
- See All The boat race
- See All Non-touristic Drinks and Pintxos
- See All Dady - Standard small bar
- See All Using the Polideportivos
timtregenza's Related Pages
Have you been to Bilbao?Share Your Travels