VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Texas Land & Cattle Steak House: "Steak and More Steak" Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Land & Cattle Tip by grandmaR

Texas Land & Cattle, Frisco: 2 reviews and 10 photos

Pictures and decor inside the restaurant

Pictures and decor inside the restaurant
      Steak special with spinach
    by grandmaR
      The painting behind our seats
      Steak and salad plates
      sign
    by grandmaR

This chain is a favorite of my daughter's family. It was our last night (a Friday) so we met our SIL there from work. They gave the children a menu/game booklet and crayons.

Favorite Dish: I had the steak special and got it with spinach instead of fries (pictured). It was fairly inexpensive, but the steak was tiny and they didn't ask me how I wanted it. It was about $12.99

The rest of the group had smoked sirloins which came with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
and a choice of House Salad, Caesar Salad, cup of Steak Soup or cup of Smoked Chicken Tortilla Soup. This was between $11 and 18 depending on the size of the steak. There was also some very good hot bread.

The children had chicken strips and fries.

I was the only one who wanted dessert (as my dinner wasn't that large) and I had the Toasted Pecan Ball which was Blue Bell vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted pecans, covered with chocolate and caramel sauces
$4.99

Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: Steakhouse

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

grandmaR

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to Frisco?