"Gare Chemin de Fer de Provence" Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Things to Do Tip by NiceLife
Nice Things to Do: 617 reviews and 1,220 photos
Some 200 yards north of the the real railway station of Nice Ville - Gare SNCF -- stands this splendid edifice to the golden age of rail , the Gare Chemin de Fer de Provence.
Now just a shell, derelict and in disrepair, the real working station for the Chemin de Fer is an unprepossesing white concrete block around the corner. Here you catch the narrow-guage railway that takes you 120 km inland through the Var valley along the Route Napoleon to Digne.
More Things to Do in Nice (38)
More Reviews (151)
- See All New bus tariffs from May 3rd, 2013
- See All Promenades des Anglais (2005) Olivier...
- See All Riviera Road Safety and two wheels
- See All At last - beer at sensible prices - with...
- See All Why shopkeepers are suspicious of you
- See All Love to walk in the sky? :Grande...
- See All Temperature around the year in Nice
- See All Well recommended by the many Scots...
- See All Power-assisted para-flying thingumy
- See All Where to see big French and...
- See All Nice Etoile
- See All You came here to get away from this, no?
NiceLife's Related Pages
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels