"Bonus mountain flight" Top 5 Page for this destination Mountain Flights Tip by Saagar
Mountain Flights, Nepal: 20 reviews and 41 photos
On the flights to Bhadrapur as well as to Pokhara, the planes will take you along the eastern and western sections of the central Himalayas respectively. They won't go as close as a proper mountain flight, but close enough to bring up your camera and mountain profile map.
If you travel to Taplejung, Simikot, Lukla and Tumlingtar you will have the same experience.
If there is a haze and cloud cover, only Buddha Air will fly high enough to give you a view (20.000 ft).
More Things to Do in Nepal (15)
More Reviews (92)
- See All ADULTERATED DRINKS AND FOOD
- See All A Room with a View - Dhulikhel
- See All Typical "Nepal activities" on a budget
- See All Nepal is growing good coffee
- See All Vehicle hire at National Tours Services
- See All Eateries in Nepal
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Nepal?Share Your Travels