The Haven: "Sunny Pub lunch - West London" Top 5 Page for this destination The Haven Arms Tip by sue_stone
The Haven Arms, London: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The Haven is one of the many pubs in Ealing, West London.
Although I usually steer clear of pubs in London as they are all so smoky, I was attracted to this one as it has a small sunny beer garden and an interesting menu.
The inside of the pub is not so exciting...
Favorite Dish: We had lunch here on a sunny Sunday. Steak & Ale Pie with chips was tasty and good value for money.
Address: 1A Haven Green, Ealing, London W5 2UU
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Ealing Broadway - 2 minutes walk, across the green
Phone: 020 8810 5254
More Reviews (149)
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels