"Beestenbult - 50.000 visitors a year!" Hoogeveen Off The Beaten Path Tip by Jerelis
Hoogeveen Off The Beaten Path: 15 reviews and 19 photos
The Beestenbult is visited by 50.000 peolpe a year. Maybe it doesn't sound like a lot of visitors, but for the area of Hoogeveen it's quite a lot!
We do visit it regularly, because it's very close to where we live. Of course it's a great place to visit whenever you have kids and our little daughter Iris is very font of visiting it. The farm also has a small play-ground and lot's of grass for a family picknick.
Finally it's good to know that you're allowed to touch all the animals, which is for little kids of course a thrill of a lifetime :-)
Korenstraat 47, 7908 NL Hoogeveen
Situated in the area called de Bult. Very close to the main road Zuidwoldigerweg.
More Off The Beaten Path in Hoogeveen (14)
More Reviews (77)
- See All There are better sandwich...
- See All Steenberger Park ? Park Opera Hoogeveen.
- See All Some more dancing, singing and fun!
- See All Ice skating - Skating rink in the city...
- See All Wings & Wheels - Part 3.
- See All Grolsch -> Just like home sweet home!...
Jerelis' Related Pages
Have you been to Hoogeveen?Share Your Travels