"The Club with the Best Band" Top 5 Page for this destination Carmen Bar Tip by bpacker
Carmen Bar, Ho Chi Minh City: 3 reviews and 2 photos
How often do you step into a club only to realise that the band or DJ suck big time? All too often, I suppose. Not at this place though, the band here is excellent as does the Vietnamese singer who sang in Spanish all night long. This place is a favourite with the locals and a great place to chill out with a magarita. I preferred this place to the loud pit stop at Apocalypse Now.
Guess the only thing that bothered me was the steep staircase and the small, cavern-like entrance that was more suited for Dr Evil's mini-me. Sigh, I think I hit my head before I entered.
To see more night haunts, click on b'packer's hcmc page
Dress Code: Lots of expats and trendy locals hang out here so dressing is chic yet relaxed.
Address: 8 Ly Tu Trong, District 1
More Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City (4)
More Reviews (46)
- See All How to make delicious Pho / Cookery...
- See All From Singapore to Ho Chi Minh
- See All Making Vietnamese Rolls At Home?
- See All Why 3 million people in HCMC own...
- See All Snugglin' up to a 2m long Python
- See All Fake Sinh Cafes
- See All General Post Office (Buu Dien)
- See All Vietnamese Children
- Of Mozzies and Sunglasses
- Stay in the heart of Dong Khoi Area
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels