Geographical Survey of the Seychelles: "Maps: topos, charts, wall decorations" Top 5 Page for this destination Seychelles Shopping Tip by Saagar
Seychelles Shopping: 22 reviews and 20 photos
The office of the Geographical Survey of the Seychelles located at the lower end of the same block as the tourist office in Victoria, will fix you up with all necessary maps of the Seychelles.
There are very detailed maps good for hiking and exploring the islands, so go here to secure yourself a reliable map. The stuff they sell in souvenir shops isn't good enough for off-trail terrain negotiations.
At the end of our trip we bought one map and had it rolled up for transport home to be framed and used as wall decoration.
More Reviews (62)
- See All Getting to the Seychelles
- See All Day tripping cheaply to La Digue from...
- Make it cheaper....
- See All Weather and surf forecast for the...
- See All Local flavour and pizza on Beau Vallon
- See All Stagepost for arriving and departing...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Seychelles?Share Your Travels