Woo-si-ya: "Bulggogi in Insa-Dong" Top 5 Page for this destination Woo Si Ya - Jongno Tip by jburron
Woo Si Ya - Jongno, Seoul: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Sometimes you get in the mood for meat, meat and more meat...luckily Korea is full of meaty restaurants. Bulggogi is one of the best kinds--especially for those new to Korea (it's not too spicy) and low on dough (you can get a full meal for about 10,000 won (USD 9)). (Menus, however, are all Korean.)
This place has Korean and Japanese writing all over, which tells you that it's frequented by the many tourists in Insa-Dong and staying at the YMCA across the street. I noticed the service to be a little slow, not sure why. But then, my expectations of Korean service are pretty high now.
Favorite Dish: The Bulggogi is good. But if you order rice it's 2,000 won more...usually it's 1,000 won or free at most places. No matter, the food is good (especially after a few hours of walking around the city).
Address: Insa-Dong, across from YMCA, near Jongno-i(2)-ga
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From Jongno-sam(3)-ga Station (Line 1,3,5) head to Jongno (or the YMCA). Just west of Jungno-sam(3)-ga on the north side of the street find Baskin-Robbins. Walk right through it to the alley behind then turn left. At the end, on the right, is the place.
othercontact: Korean map on website
Phone: 02-732-5514 017-273-3644
More Restaurants in Seoul (48)
More Reviews (83)
- See All You May Be Late For Your Meeting
- See All Buxom Ladies Take Note
- See All Buying a Custom Suit (In Itaewon)
- See All Drop Some Bombs!
- See All Seoul: The City of Protests
- See All Charge Your Phone Anywhere (Almost)
- See All Sucky Singing Room in Yeouido
- See All Good Price, unreal TV
- See All Lots of Bikes for Rent
- Hong-Ik University Flea/Free Market
- Achasan = Missed Chance Mountain?
- See All Foreign Fortune Tellers
jburron's Related Pages
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels