"Terra Museum -- Hidden in Plain Sight" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by shrimp56
Museums, Chicago: 29 reviews and 42 photos
The Terra Museum of American Art is on NorthMichigan Ave. right next to a tourist mecca -- Garrett Popcorn!
The museum is the the result of the philanthropist, Daniel Terra. It makes a nice break from the shopping. It is "free" with a suggested donation.
More Off The Beaten Path in Chicago (35)
More Reviews (154)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All Don't miss the medieval paintings at...
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels