"Luxury at its Best" Four Seasons Chiang Mai Tip by lareina

Four Seasons Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai: 831 reviews and 2 photos

Grounds with Lanna pavillions in background
by lareina

The beautiful Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai (previously known as the Regent Chiang Mai Resort & Spa) is located in the Mae Rim Valley and faces terraced rice paddies and mountains.

We stayed in one of the Lanna-style pavillions overlooking the pool. The decor was simple, yet elegant and everything was spotlessly clean. The service was excellent in every area. I enjoyed that each accomodation has its own private outdoor living room complete with a resting couch and table and chairs. It felt like I was in my own piece of paradise.

Unique Qualities: There was a pool, jacuzzi, and bar located down the hill towards the rice paddies. The food and drinks in the Pool Bar and in the Sala Mae Rim dining room were excellent. Also, the spa is a must. It is decorated in rich, earthy colors and offers relaxing, therapeutic treatments by friendly, professional staff members.

I recommend this hotel highly for a luxury vacation. The facilities in conjunction with the exotic setting make it an uncomprable get-away. I wish I never had to leave!

Address: Mae Rim-Samoeng Old Road, Mae Rim, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50180