"Sculpture along Bloor Street" Top 5 Page for this destination Sculptures / Street Art Tip by CdnJane
Sculptures / Street Art, Toronto: 12 reviews and 23 photos
I just discovered this as I was walking from an interview, and thought it was worth sharing. The piece is called Community and I believe it has only been there since 2001 but it might have been 1991... something like that anyway.
It was a nice piece, and in the failing light of the evening thought I'd share it with VT folks.
I found it on Bloor St East, on the North Side, between Jarvis and Church Streets.
More Off The Beaten Path in Toronto (11)
More Reviews (99)
- See All Don't Have to Be an Idiot to Go Here
- See All CN Tower at Night
- See All Have a Friend with a Yacht Club...
- See All Tim Horton's Coffee - Its the Canadian...
- See All Direction Signs on Exiting Subway...
- See All Pay Attention to Construction Sites
- See All Another Autumn Shot from my balcony
- See All Good Conference Location in North...
- See All Seems pretty popular
- See All Canada Day Goes Country
- Oh Dear! What should I bring
- Make Sure You've Settled on a Price
CdnJane's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels