"Top Ten places in London" Top 5 Page for this destination England Things to Do Tip by sourbugger
England Things to Do: 566 reviews and 886 photos
From Sourbugger's London page :
To avoid filling up my pages with tips on the lines of "When in Egypt visit the Pyramids", I collected together the 'highlights' of London.
1) Top Museums - V & A, Science Mus, Natural history (all in South Kensington)
2) Top Art Galleries - Both Tates, National, Wallace Collection.
3) Top Royal stuff - Buck Pally, Hampton Court & Windsor for a side trip
4)Top Markets - Camden or Borough
5) Top Street scene :Piccadilly Circus / Leicester Square at night. & London Eye - see all the streets !
6) Top Historical bits : Tower Bridge (forget London Bridge) & Tower of London
7) Top Theatre: Globe Theatre on the South Bank & TXTS in Leicester square for returns.
8) Top God stuff : St Paul's & Westminster Abbey
9) Top Shopping : Oxford street & Harrods
10) Top Pubs : Lamb & Flag, Dickens inn,Cittie of York
Do all this in a few days and you will be knackered !
More Reviews (86)
- See All London football teams
- See All The classiest way to arrive...
- See All Monkeys in Safari parks
- See All A nation of seafarers
- See All One very strange and specialised museum
- See All Gold, silver and bling
- See All Red, Red Wine...sang UB40
- See All Birthplace of the Beatles...
- See All Corn Circles, a message from little...
- See All What's in a place name ?
- See All A Newcastle Institution
Been to England?Share your travels with the world!
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to England?Share Your Travels