"Take a High Speed Train to Busan" City Hall Tip by bpacker
City Hall, Seoul: 8 reviews and 16 photos
SKorea launched its first high speed train(KTX train) sometime in April 2004. I was very lucky to be the first few passengers to try it. I took a high speed train to Busan and it took about 3 hours. It was pretty much a smooth ride but the seats were rather narrow and you can really feel like a sardine if you have long legs. The ride cost about 45,000won.
To catch the train, take a subway to their spanking new Seoul station in the heart of the city. Buy your ticket from the counter ( Just say , "Busan", "KTX" ) and hop on the train.
Directions: Take the Seoul subway system’s line one or four and get off at Seoul Station.
More Reviews (35)
- See All Buying Cheese and other Western Products...
- See All Traditional candy in Insadong
- See All Domestic Flights out of Seoul
- See All Korean Street Vendors
- See All Accomodation in Korea
- See All Hiking in Mt Sorak
- Backpacking in Winter
- See All Don't speak in Japanese in Korea...
- See All Buying last minute Korean goodies
- Buying Ginseng Candy?
- See All Runaway motorbikes on pavements
Been to Seoul?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels