"The Cathedral - Inside" St. Vitus' Cathedral Tip by p_haefeli
St. Vitus' Cathedral, Prague: 328 reviews and 578 photos
Even if taking pictures is not allowed inside the cathedral, you can't get out without memorizing these fascinating windows.
The cathedral is very big and you can see more than 10 different windows.
Always worth a visit!!!
Address: Prazsky hrad
Directions: Prague Castle
Phone: 420 224 373 368
More Things to Do in Prague (16)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Don't drink to much!
- See All Don't forget your passport!
- Soccer and Hockey stadium
- See All How Czech drink Absinthe
- See All Avoid shops in the middle of Prague
- See All Sports Wear
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels