"Golden Lane" Golden Lane Tip by p_haefeli
Golden Lane, Prague: 115 reviews and 185 photos
One of the most attractive tourist attractions is this small and narrow street in Prague Castle.
It gives you the impression of a tiny town in the middle of the castle. Maybe this was it what Kafka needed to do his work. He lived in house no. 22.
Nowadays, the little houses are used as souvenir shops.
Try to be there early in the morning. Otherwise it will be very crowded!
Address: Zlata ulicka
Directions: Prague Castle.
More Things to Do in Prague (16)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Don't drink to much!
- See All Don't forget your passport!
- Soccer and Hockey stadium
- See All How Czech drink Absinthe
- See All Avoid shops in the middle of Prague
- See All Sports Wear
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels