"Make you kid don a Hanbok ( traditional dress )" Korean Historical Landmark Tip by bpacker
Korean Historical Landmark, Seoul: 30 reviews and 41 photos
If donning a hanbok in Seoul isn't your cup of tea, force junior to wear one. Chances are, he'll look cuter than you and everyone, including the locals will want to make friends with him. Just take look at this picture. If you look carefully, the guard is actually holding hands with the kid and... maybe asking him if he wants to take over .
bpacker's Seoul Searching page
More Off The Beaten Path in Seoul (8)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Buying Cheese and other Western Products...
- See All Traditional candy in Insadong
- See All Domestic Flights out of Seoul
- See All Take a High Speed Train to Busan
- See All Accomodation in Korea
- See All Hiking in Mt Sorak
- Backpacking in Winter
- See All Don't speak in Japanese in Korea...
- See All Buying last minute Korean goodies
- Buying Ginseng Candy?
- See All Runaway motorbikes on pavements
Been to Seoul?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels