"If hiking on the west coast, in More and Trondelag" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Packing List Tip by Saagar
Norway What to Pack: 52 reviews and 33 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: ... you should consider using sturdy rubber boots (wellingtons) instead of regular hiking boots, simply because it may be exceedingly wet ground (and sky...). Better slosh around in the rubber boots than in soggy and cold leather shoes. You may easily buy them in Norway, too.
More What to Pack in Norway (2)
More Reviews (159)
- See All Hurtigruten cruise in 5 minutes - save...
- See All Re what currency to bring to Norway
- See All Hiking on the cheap - base camp in Oslo
- See All In the heart of Jotunheimen
- See All Best chocolate in Norway:
- See All A guide to 445 Norwegian harbours
- See All Cheap air tickets to/from Norway
- See All Cheapest beer in Norway
- See All Drinking and alcohol in Norway
- See All Norwegian State Railways Oslo to Gjøvik
- See All Tired of E6? Divert over...
- Nightlife, ship, hotel, restaurant and...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels