"May 1st - travel blackout" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Transportation Tip by Saagar
Norway Transportation: 216 reviews and 187 photos
May 1st is an important day, even if there are less people marching about under red banners (percentagewise they're doing ok, thoguh).
What effects you as a traveller is that public transportation comes to a near complete halt during May 1st. Normally on important holidays schedules are turned into Sunday schedules, but not so May 1st. There may simply be no bus and only limited train and plane service on this day.
More Transportation in Norway (32)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Hurtigruten cruise in 5 minutes - save...
- See All Re what currency to bring to Norway
- See All Hiking on the cheap - base camp in Oslo
- See All In the heart of Jotunheimen
- See All Best chocolate in Norway:
- See All Cheap air tickets to/from Norway
- See All Cheapest beer in Norway
- See All Drinking and alcohol in Norway
- See All Norwegian State Railways Oslo to Gjøvik
- See All Bring drinks!
- See All Tired of E6? Divert over...
- Nightlife, ship, hotel, restaurant and...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels