"Married women...." Top 5 Page for this destination Nepal Local Custom Tip by Saagar
Nepal Local Customs: 161 reviews and 190 photos
... wear numerous strands of glass beads woven into a large necklace which is parted in the middle with a decorated tube of gold.
This is a symbol of marriage. The colors chosen are a bit fashion and identity-dependent, but it seems as if green is the long-time preferred choice of respectable ladies.
Such as the two on the photo.
More Local Customs in Nepal (9)
More Reviews (98)
- See All ADULTERATED DRINKS AND FOOD
- See All A Room with a View - Dhulikhel
- See All Typical "Nepal activities" on a budget
- See All Nepal is growing good coffee
- See All Vehicle hire at National Tours Services
- See All Short time, high up mountain treks in...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Nepal?Share Your Travels